"The family wagon class is all about functionality and the Kia Carnival SLi has it in spades."
The Kia Carnival encompasses an incredible combination of style, sophistication and technology with enough room to comfortably carry 8 occupants.
No longer does a family vehicle mean a compromise when it comes to aesthetics. The Kia Carnival's wider stance, clean profile and bold Tiger-nose grille culminate in a more modern, resolute design.
The Kia Carnival delivers on style and creates a truly premium experience for its driver and passengers. Its sleeker, more swept-back silhouette introduces a higher degree of sophistication.
The second row sliding doors can be opened both manually or automatically at the touch of a button. (SLi and Platinum models only)
LED Positioning Lights increase on-road safety in low-light conditions.
Always maintain a clear view of the road ahead without interrupting the Carnival’s futuristic design aesthetic.
The Kia Carnival introduces a whole new level of space and versatility. Because no two families are the same, you have the choice of adapting the All-New Carnival’s seating to best suit either 7 or 8 occupants. There’s also slide and stand up second-row seating that allows for easy in-and-out access to the third row.
There are times in family life where you seem to live in the car, which is why the Kia Carnival offers superior convenience, comfort and ergonomic support for the all-important driver. You'll find access to third-row air conditioning right at your fingertips, alongside Infotainment and Bluetooth controls.
Available on SLi and Platinum models only.
Heated and Ventilated front seats increase passenger comfort (Platinum models only)
Experience ultimate hands-free convience with the Smart Power Tailgate which automatically opens when you approach with your Smart Key (SLi / Platinum models only)
Stand-up second-row seating results in easy ingress and egress for passengers accessing third-row seating.
A seemingly endless array of seat folding variations gives way to a cavernous space for hauling items of all shapes and sizes.
Cloth trim seats on S and Si grade Carnival are made from YES Essentials® stain resistant material, making cleaning up unexpected messes in family trips easy.
Endurance-tested for a refined balance of power and handling
Advanced 206kW 3.3-Litre Petrol V6 engine with Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) technology.
Powerful yet frugal 2.2-litre four-cylinder engine with 147kW of power and a significant 440Nm torque.
Electronic Stability Control (ESC) improves stability in low-grip driving conditions.
Now you never have to worry about rolling backwards when you start your car on an incline. Enjoy peace of mind wherever you park.
Standard on all models is a 6-speed Automatic transmission
Like the whole Kia range, the Kia Carnival has been tuned for Australian conditions. This results in engaging, predictable and well-suited handling and dynamics calibrated to our terrain and conditions.
Feel protected with top-rated safety features
Standard on all models is a reverse camera with in-dash display.
An innovative 360 degree camera display allows for extended visibility from all angles (Platinum models only)
Lane Departure Warning System alerts the driver when they begin to exit their lane without the use of a turn signal. (Platinum model only)
This system uses sensors to identify vehicles approaching from behind, and then alerts the driver through visual alerts on the side mirror if they do. (Platinum model only)
The Rear Cross Traffic Alert System alerts the driver of any cars crossing the path behind the vehicle during reversing situations. (Platinum model only)
Smart Cruise Control assists with monitoring and maintaining a safe distance from the car in-front when cruise control is activated. (Platinum Model Only)
(Platinum Model Only)
Kia Carnival Grades
- Rear view camera (in-audio display with dynamic parking guidelines)
- Rear parking sensors
- 3 x USB charging port (front, inside & behind centre console)
- 3 x 12 volt power outlets (front, inside centre console & cargo area)
- 2nd & 3rd row air vents
- Conversation mirror
- Child restraint anchorage points (4 x top tether / 3 x ISOFIX)
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- 8" colour LCD touchscreen
- LED rear combination lamps
- Tri-zone climate control air-conditioning (front dual & rear) with rear controls and Clean Air module
- Front fog lamps
- Electric folding outside mirrors with auto fold
- 17" Alloy wheels
- Privacy glass (rear windows & tailgate)
- Power sliding doors & hands-free smart power tailgate
- Leather appointed1 seats
- Front parking sensors
- Cooling glovebox
- Smart key with push button start
- Electrochromic rear view mirror (auto dimming)
- Premium steering wheel and shift knob
- 18" Alloy wheels with machine finish
- 360° camera view
- Ventilated front seats & heated seats (1st row)
- AEB (Autonomous Emergency Brake) with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection) & LCA (Lane Change Assist)
- RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
- 8-way power driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar support and IMS9 (2 seating positions)
- 19" Alloy wheels with chrome finish
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact us for current information.
- 1Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au