Kia Cerato Hatch 2017
The Cerato Hatch is suited to those seeking a balance of both style and versatility. Its large glasshouse allows for excellent coverage when behind the wheel.
A convenient tailgate with large opening area enables oversize cargo to fit with ease inside the Cerato Hatch. If even more space is required, the rear seats can fold down with a 60:40 split, too.
Complementing the Cerato's advanced technologies is an improved cabin featuring high-quality premium materials. You'll notice small touches like chrome highlights around the cabin's controls and a resigned lower centre console area with more storage.
The Kia Cerato features advanced technologies befitting its 5 Star ANCAP Safety rating.
All models feature front + rear parking sensors with in-dash display.
VSM controls brake force, engine torque and steering torque to provide improved vehicle stability during cornering or on loose or slippery road surfaces.
Rear view camera with in-audio display (available on S Premium, Sport, Si and SLi models)
Kia Cerato Hatch Grades
- Winner of Australia's Best Cars - 2016 Small Car under $35,000
- 5 Star ANCAP safety
- Front & reverse parking sensors
- Bluetooth® functionality (phone/media stream) with steering wheel mounted controls
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
S with AV
- Apple CarPlay™† and Android Auto™ ‡
- Rear view camera with in-audio display & parking guidelines
- 7" colour LCD touch screen with MP3 compatible audio player and AM/FM tuner
- Equaliser function
- 17" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- Aero-blade type front wipers
- Premium steering wheel & shift knob
- Dusk-sensing automatic headlights
- Leather Appointed2 Seats
- Driver's seat lumbar support (powered)
- Paddle shifters
- Cooling glovebox
- Smart key with push button start
- Electrochromic rear view mirror (auto dimming)
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact us for current information.
1Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au
2Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
†Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.